Be part of the space commerce companies and ventures that are profitable, practical and inventive.
Review our Network.
Integrate with (by buying-in, forming joint ventures, seeding etc) the vital existing and new space infrastructure between the Earth, the Moon, and Near Earth Objects.
Review our Research.
Be a all-encompassing space ventures investing company that researches and identifies opportunities, and becomes part of those opportunities.
Visit Investor Relations or read about our plans to leverage Security and Utility Tokens: Space Commerce + Blockchain = A New Era of Exploration Investing.
2019, April 3rd and 4th.
ESA Workshop "Research in Space - New Business cases" at the European Space Research and Technology Centre in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
As part of our effort to educate new space investors, Space Ventures Investors is a contributor to various media outlets relating to the growing interest in space investing.
We focus on emerging and established companies in the following sectors:
‣ The Strategic Value Chain is road map for investing in the space industry.
‣ Launch, Rockets, Spaceplans - Finding the right balance.
‣ Blue-chip and emerging Space Stocks.
‣ Manufacturing in Space: Facilitating LEO Commercialisation and In-Orbit Manufacturing.
‣ Satellites for vital communications, earth observation and global internet (Internet of Things, 5G).
‣ Space Tourism, an expensive trip with a declining price.
‣ Space Debris, a game-changer waiting to happen.
Based on our ongoing in-house research, we have evaluated:
‣ The long-term business models; how feasible are operations on the Lunar surface and all the steps involved.
‣ The reality of mining an asteroid and what needs to be done first.
‣ Who is developing the right technology for the right purpose, e.g. water extraction from the Moon's South Pole crater vs. from a Near Earth Asteroid.
‣ and the opportunity of when and how to enter this highly complex and lucrative emerging industry - timing is crucial.
Individuals and Private Investors: How to invest in a broad range of space companies.
‣ Entrepreneurs, Angel Investors, High Net Worth, Family Trusts: Seed disruptive space commerce players, or be part of a syndicate.
‣ Corporate, Venture Capital, Private Equity: Be a strategic investor in emerging space companies that compliments your existing portfolio.
For Space Start-ups and Companies:
‣ Capital Raising; strategies, representation, business modelling, shareholder segmentation, crowdfunding.
‣ Business Development; approaches for B2C, B2B, NGO, GOV.
‣ Scaling-up; from tech to userbase.
‣ Mergers and Acquisitions; options and positioning.
‣ Exits; for early investors and for some, ultimately an IPO
NewSpace, the Citizen Space Race, Space 2.0... we are here to provide space investors with a profitable way to invest in the growing and evolving space industry.