Be part of space commerce companies and ventures that are profitable, practical, and inventive.
Integrate with (by buying-in, forming joint ventures, seeding etc) the vital existing and new space infrastructure between the Earth, the Moon, and Near Earth Objects.
Be a all-encompassing space ventures investing company that researches and identifies opportunities, and becomes part of those opportunities.
January 2019: Space Commodities Exchange is incorporated in the US and is a joint venture. Co-founders include
Space Ventures Investors,
Orbit Fab and
The Space Commodities Exchange will position commodities in orbital trading facilities, from Earth LEO and geosynchronous orbits out to the Moon, servicing Government and Private operations, like satellite re-fuelling.
September 2018: Space Commodities Exchange was a runner-up in the
Space Exploration Masters competition in Luxembourg.
Illustration above: Managing Director of Space Ventures Investors on a recent (Sep-2018) visit to the newly formed Luxembourg Space Agency.
As part of our effort to educate new space investors, Space Ventures Investors is a contributor to various media outlets relating to the growing interest in space investing.
We focus on emerging and established companies in the following sectors:
‣ The Strategic Value Chain is road map for investing in the space industry.
‣ Launch, Rockets, Spaceplans - Finding the right balance.
‣ Blue-chip and emerging Space Stocks.
‣ Satellites for vital communications, earth observation and global internet (Internet of Things, 5G).
‣ Space Tourism, an expensive trip with a declining price.
‣ Space Debris, a game-changer waiting to happen.
Based on our ongoing in-house research on Asteroid Mining and Lunar Resources, we investigate:
‣ The long-term business models; how feasible are operations on the Lunar surface and all the steps involved.
‣ What is the reality of mining an asteroid and what needs to be done first.
‣ Who is developing the right technology for the right purpose, e.g. water extraction from the Moon's South Pole crater vs. from a Near Earth Asteroid.
‣ and the opportunity of when and how to enter this highly complex and lucrative emerging industry - timing is crucial.
Individuals and Private Investors: How to invest in a broad range of space companies.
‣ Entrepreneurs, Angel Investors, High Net Worth, Family Trusts: Seed disruptive space commerce players, or be part of a syndicate.
‣ Corporate, Venture Capital, Private Equity: Be a strategic investor in emerging space companies that compliments your existing portfolio.
For Space Start-ups and Companies:
‣ Capital Raising; strategies, representation, business modelling, shareholder segmentation, crowdfunding.
‣ Business Development; approaches for B2C, B2B, NGO, GOV.
‣ Scaling-up; from tech to userbase.
‣ Mergers and Acquisitions; options and positioning.
‣ Exits; for early investors and for some, ultimately an IPO
NewSpace, the Citizen Space Race, Space 2.0... we are here to provide space investors with a profitable way to invest in the growing and evolving space industry.