For innovative entrepreneurs and passionate investors, we are building the bridge between private capital and the emerging space companies.
We have a deep network of private investors that trust the management team's allocation of capital into strategically important space companies.
Our Vision is to Build out a Strategic Value Chain:
Source: Space Commodities Exchange
Source: Lunar Resources Registry
Source: Berlin Space Consortium
Source: Copernicus Sentinel 2AWe began building our expertise in Earth Observation (EO) and are now early stage investors in EO start-ups that are developing solutions for agriculture, insurance, and energy.
Source: Venture Orbital Systems
Source: Space Ventures Investors
• Developing, supporting and funding space-focussed businesses.
• Investing in, incubating, and co-founding innovative space companies.
• SVI uses its extensive network to bring individuals and companies together to execute highly technical business plans.
We are global. We operate from Frankfurt, London and Paris.
• Smart acquisitions: SVI leverages European and US space networks to find the best positioned start-ups within their respective market.
• Adding value: SVI uses its in-house proprietary research and networks to add value as a shareholder and develop strategic partnerships.
• Research is at the core of what we do: we have over 10 years of experience in researching emerging space opportunities in technology and business ventures.
• Advocacy: SVI is also an advocate for lobbying governments to increase their budget allocation into the space resources sector.
We engage with our shareholders.