Individuals and Private Investors: How to invest in a broad range of space companies.
‣ Entrepreneurs, Angel Investors, High Net Worth, Family Trusts: Seed disruptive space commerce players, or be part of a syndicate.
‣ Corporate, Venture Capital, Private Equity: Be a strategic investor in emerging space companies that compliments your existing portfolio.
‣ Space Stocks: Create your own portfolio of space stocks.
For Space Start-ups and Companies:
‣ Capital Raising; strategies, representation, business modelling, shareholder segmentation, crowdfunding.
‣ Business Development; approaches for B2C, B2B, NGO, GOV.
‣ Scaling-up; raise your technology readiness and obtain flight heritage.
‣ Mergers and Acquisitions; options and positioning in the wider market.
‣ Exits; for early investors and for some, ultimately an IPO.
‣ Space Funds; an evolving list of sources of capital for space companies.
Access our range of space investing research. We also focus on:
‣ The Strategic Space Value Chain is our ongoing road map for space commerce.
‣ Our Space Commerce Due Diligence service will independently verify a Space Company or sector.
‣ Try our Space Investing Survey. Your input helps us crate space investments that suit you.
‣ Get active: Space Resources Community Voice. Write to your politicans to raise awareness of the needs for more funding for Space Resources Missions.